Help Kansas Palliative & Hospice Care meet additional needs!
Help Kansas Palliative & Hospice Care meet additional needs!The needs of the people that we serve are too large for any one organization to meet so we can use your assistance whether through volunteering your time or your resources. The donations Kansas Palliative & Hospice Care receives are used to serve end-of-life needs in our community for patients and families needing products and services that are not covered by insurance or who have no insurance coverage at all. Because of the giving of our supporters, we have the ability to fund other services to help hospice patients in addition to the care provided by their professional staff of nurses, social workers, chaplains, home health aides, and volunteers. Donations are used to help hospice patients in our community to live independently and safely wherever they call home by:
- Helping the uninsured or underinsured to receive the products and services that they need
- Receiving the nutritional support that they need
- Obtaining use of personal emergency response systems (PERS) i.e. Lifeline type products
- Attending special events or receive final wishes
- Maintaining or regaining their mobility with electric wheel chairs
- Assisting in construction projects that impact safety or usability of living space